Since time immemorial the enduring and eternal art of carpets have captivated the imagination of mankind. The lushness, luxury and the mystic of hand-made, hand-knotted carpets have epitomised our love for this ageless art. For centuries now, families are known to have collected Kashmir carpets and rugs and have handed over the mantle of this treasured heirloom to the next generation. The base of this carpet is (warp) in cotton and top (weft) in pure silk. Care
- Vacuum regularly to keep dirt from getting trapped in fibres.
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended